Welcome to Cowley Road Methodist Church!
We are situated in the heart of East Oxford, on the corner of Jeune Street and Cowley Road. The linked black and white hands of our logo represent our multi-racial congregation, and the diversity of our local community.
The church's mission is to bring the love of God to all. We seek to be accepting and welcoming of everyone, regardless of background or theology.
In line with the guidance of the Methodist Church, all Sunday worship at the Cowley Road Methodist Church building has been suspended. Everyone is invited to follow the recorded worship from the Oxford Methodist Circuit.
The following activities have also been suspended:
Coffee, Cake and Company
The following activities are taking place virtually via Zoom:
Knitting Together - Tuesdays, 10.30 am
Quest Fellowship Group - alternate Mondays, 8 pm
Church Coffee - Sundays, 11.15-11.45 am
- Recorded worship from Oxford Methodist Circuit
- Order of service for worship at home [PDF]
- Methodist Church worship during the Coronavirus pandemic - includes short acts of worship from home service sheets
- Wesley’s Chapel live-stream worship, adapted for no physical congregation. Monday - Friday 10 am, Sunday 11 am.
- Wesley Memorial Church podcast sermons
- Westminster Central Hall online sermons
- Lectionary with art and prayers
- Resources for home worship
Find us on Facebook.
- Cowley Road
- OX4 1BN